Saturday, October 10, 2009

low tide





6th Oct 2009 6:00pm-7:30pm

As usual, I came to Pulau Aman jetty to capture 15 minutes beauty of the sunset. But this time I chosen to take sunset photo at the coastal area because of low tide. Yes, the reason I love to take sunset photo during low tide is the light reflection on the coastal land and this actually added some dramatic colors at the foreground.

To get there, I needed to walk for 10 minutes distance from the car park and also have to pass through ongoing construction area plus some uneven paths. Normally there is no people around the coastal area after 6pm. Thus, this is quite adventurous to go there alone and have to stay alert all the time. Nevertheless, it wouldn't stopped me from waiting for the short moment of the nature beauty.


Sharing:
"You may think that sunset is the beautiful scene of life. However, I treated it as a reminder that telling me I already in one step closer to death and I have to utilize remaining life wisely" a Buddhist monk quotes

“你认为日落是一种人生的美景,我只觉得它是一个提醒我又向死亡踏前一步的时计,叫我好好的善用剩下来的生命” 一位高僧写的















No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...