Monday, November 9, 2009

Kampung Alor Senibong




I don't know since when Pendang toll became my favorite exit of north-south highway instead of north of Alor Setar toll. However, I'm 100% sure that the main reason is I like to see the paddy field scenery and activities along the road from Pendang to Langgar. I always has new topic of photography every time I used that road like paddy cultivation, harvest and burning. No exception for the last trip back to my hometown.

As usual, I had made a stop at my favorite spot where I didn't know the place name until I did a search through wikimapia. I've recognized the mosque in the map that I always parked my car in front of it and the mosque name is called as Masjid Kg Alor Senibong. Then I guessed nearby coconut trees standing area as shown in the first picture might be called Kampung Alor Senibong as well.

Previously, I only captured photo from the roadside and never bother to walk toward coconut trees due to shortage of time. But this time I've decided to walk through paddy field track and to explore new natural scenery. Behind of the first photo location, there is a paddy field drainage and a small wooden bridge as shown in third photo. To my surprise, I've discovered some water lily plants floating on the drainage which I seldom see in Kedah state. I was so excited with the unexpected composition view of water lily plants, blue sky, coconut trees, drainage, paddy field..etc. It was so pretty!

From then onwards, I strongly believe that there are many undiscovered nice natural scenery in Kedah state and any places in Malaysia. Beautiful natural scenery is surrounding us and we are not necessary need to spend money to go oversea holiday.












10 comments:

Spencer Ng said...

Loh 你把Kedah拍的很美,有时月亮不是外国才美,我们身边真的有很多美的景色,很认同你的一句话:【心美看什么都美】。加油

singlong said...

是的,我们的周遭还有许多美丽的景色待我们去察觉。需要时间一步一脚印的寻找。谢谢你,你也加油!:)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
noorizeyes photoworks said...

great images...like it all..

singlong said...

thanks noorizeyes!

zulhisyam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
singlong said...

Hi zulhisyam...I orang Pokok Sena, u dari mana?

zulhisyam said...

i orng kg tu..i ingkan u orng kg tu jgk...nice images...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...